Wednesday 24 July 2013

The Woman is the Reflection of Her Man

A Secret of Love 

"My wife got sick. She was constantly nervous because of problems at work, personal life, her failures and problems with children. She has lost 30 pounds and weighted about 90 pounds in her 35 years. She got very skinny, and was constantly crying. She was not a happy woman. She had suffered from continuing headaches, heart pain and jammed nerves in her back and ribs. She did not sleep well, falling asleep only in the morning and got tired very quickly during the day. Our relationship was on the verge of break up. Her beauty was leaving her somewhere, she had bags under her eyes, she was poking her head, and stopped taking care of herself. She refused to shoot the films and rejected any role. I lost hope and thought that we’ll get divorced soon… But then I decided to act on it. After all I’ve got the most beautiful woman on the earth.   Angelena Jole is the ideal of more than half of men and women on earth, and I was the one allowed to fall asleep next to her and to hug her shoulders. I began to pepper her with flowers, kisses and complements. I surprised her and pleased every minute. I gave her lots of gifts and lived just for her. I spoke in public only about her. I incorporated all themes in her direction. I praised her in front of her own and our mutual friends. You won’t believe, but she has blossomed. She became even better than before. She gained weight, was no longer nervous and she loved me even more than ever. I had no clue that she can love that much".

I assume there's much debate about the authenticity of this quote, but that shouldn't steer us away from the fact that the man in the above situation fought for his marriage. He had the option of doing nothing and could later blame the woman for their imminent divorce but he chose to stay by her side, showering her with more love rather that get angry and frustrated.

Marriages are meant to be for better or worse, here we see a woman who's at her worst moment and ready to give up, but her man wouldn't let it. He nurtures her back into health and soon she blooms. Between working things out or giving up on a failing marriage, giving up is the easier of both options. Before giving up, think about how much time, effort and resources it cost to get that far, and especially where kids are involved, think also of their welfare. Before you start thinking you can always find someone else, think of how long it took you to find the one your planning to walk away from, think of all the troubles you had starting out and how fewer quarrels you've had over the years. Is walking out really the best solution? Troubled times are always rough, but it's the great moments that should linger longer in the heart.

Women generally want 3 basic things from their men - His unconditional Love, Care and Attention. Trust me guys, if she gets all this from you, she will be anything you want her to be.